- Performer: Steely Dan
- Title: Countdown To Ecstasy
- Genre: Rock
- Cat #: ABCX-779
- Label: ABC Records
- Country: US
- Date of release: 1973
- Style: Pop Rock
- FLAC size 1927 mb
- MP3 size: 1418 mb
- Record From Vinyl, LP, Album
|1||Show Biz Kids|
Slide Guitar – Rick Derringer
|2||King Of The World||5:05|
|3||Your Gold Teeth||7:02|
|4||Pearl Of The Quarter||3:50|
Bass [String Bass] – Ray Brown
|6||The Boston Rag||5:41|
|8||My Old School|
Arranged By [Saxes] – Jimmie HaskellSaxophone – Bill Perkins, Ernie Watts, John Rotella, Lanny Morgan
- Acoustic Guitar – Ben Benay
- Backing Vocals – David Palmer , James Rolleston, Michael Fenelly, Myrna Matthews, Patricia Hall, Royce Jones, Sherlie Matthews
- Bass Guitar, Harmonica, Vocals – Walter Becker
- Design – Dotty Of Hollywood
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Jim Hodder
- Engineer – Roger (The Immortal) Nichols
- Guitar, Mixed By [Stereo Mixmaster General] – Denny Dias
- Guitar, Steel Guitar – Jeff "Skunk" Baxter
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synthesizer, Vocals – Donald Fagen
- Producer – Gary Katz
- Vibraphone, Marimba, Percussion – Victor Feldman
Liner Notes Printed In English And JapaneseBlack ABC label with boxed logo and white "ABC Records Inc., New York, N.Y. 10019. Made In USA" rimtext at bottom.
Brown ABC/Dunhill Records inner sleeve
Lyric sheet included
℗ 1973 ABC Records, Inc.
© 1973 American Broadcasting Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Var.1 Runout A, etched): ABCX 779-A 10 H
- Matrix / Runout (Var.1 Runout B, etched): ABCX 779 B 7 V
- Matrix / Runout (Var.2 Runout A, etched - 24 circled): ABCX-779A 24 H
- Matrix / Runout (Var.2 Runout B, etched - 7 circled): ABCX 779 B 7 V
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Caribou Ranch
- Copyright (c) – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Record Company – ABC Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
Countdown To Ecstasy 8-Trk, Album, Club. ABC Records, ABC Records. Primarily a live performance project, Steely Dan was forced to tour constantly after the mainstream success of their debut which yielded such airwave anthems l. The band explore a theme of the United States following a Nuclear holocaust in King of the World , while Show Biz Kids satirizes the Los Angeles lifestyle. Countdown to Ecstasy is the second studio album by the American rock band Steely Dan, released in July 1973 by ABC Records. Other tracks showcase Steely Dans esoteric lyrics, exploring topics such as drug abuse, class envy, and West Coast excess. After releasing their debut, Cant By A Thrill, an album in which many consider one of the groups most accessible and commercially successful records, Steely Dan was at a bit of a crossroads. Listen free to Steely Dan Countdown To Ecstasy Bodhisattva, Razor Boy and more. Countdown To Ecstasy is upon us with another dose of mainstream rock & roll, restating the basic themes of Cant Buy a Thrill, but this time concentrating a bit more on the rocking side of their style, best exemplified by Reelin in the Years. 8 tracks 41:09. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. It was recorded at Caribou Ranch in Nederland, Colorado and at The Village Recorder in West Los Angeles, California. Countdown to Ecstasy is the second studio album by the American rock band Steely Dan, released in July 1973 by ABC Records. Countdown to Ecstasy. Steely Dan - Countdown to Ecstasy Full Album. It was recorded at Caribou Ranch in Nederland, Colorado, and The Village Recorder in West Los Angeles, California. A hard-driving guitar exchanging leads with Donald Fagans straightforward keyboards on top of a pulsating bass - its honest to beejeevies rock & roll Two rather nondescript ditties follow and then they rock on for 7:30 on Your Golden Teeth. Продать эту версию. Rock Dans sophomore outing, Countdown to Ecstasy finds a truly remarkable and watershed band finding the sweet spot in sound and atmosphere that they would go on to refine and produce arguably some of the most profound work on their decade. Kicking off with Bodhisattva, they move out. Countdown to Ecstasy is the only time Steely Dan played it relatively straight, and its eight songs are rich with either musical or lyrical detail that their album rock or art rock contemporaries couldn't hope to Dan 1973. Steely Dan. Like their 1972 debut album Cant Buy a Thrill, Countdown to Ecstasy has a rock sound that exhibits a strong influence from jazz. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Steely Dan. Countdown To Ecstasy - Steely Dan. Although it was a critical success, the album failed to generate a hit single, and consequently charted at only number 35 on the Billbo. Countdown to Ecstasy is the only time Steely Dan played it relatively straight, and its eight songs are rich with either musical or lyrical detail that their album rock or art rock contemporaries couldn't hope to match. Steely Dans sophomore outing, Countdown to Ecstasy finds a truly remarkable and watershed band finding the sweet spot in sound and atmosphere that they would go on to refine and produce arguably some of the most profound work on their decade. Album 1973 8 Songs. After the departure of vocalist David Palmer, the group recorded the album with Donald Fagen singing lead on all the songs. Rock Dan 1973. RCOA 32687-8, ABC 779-8